Taken an extra tab by mistake

Posted , 2 users are following.

I take 80mg once a day in the morning I took another one by mistake 12 hours after the first one should I be worried? I've been on these tabs for nearly 4 yrs.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Lauren

i have been taking propranalol for 30+ years and have had various doseages. I recently went on the 80mg slow release twice a day without any side effects apart from the fact they weren’t suitable as I need the quicker acting version. I shouldn’t think there’s much cause to worry but if you get any different symptoms I would just ring your pharmacist or surgery and get advice. Just make sure your heart rate is no less than 50 bpm. Good luck and don’t worry x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.