Taking orlistat for week.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Been taking these 120g for a week but had no side effects from them does this mean they aren't working .

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I’m only on day 2 and no side effects ether, and I’m wondering this too? I hope someone’s answers this for us.. 
    • Posted

Hi I've been on these two on Tuesday and have lost 3lb not sure if this is good or bad still had no side effects xxx

• Posted

I’m on my second round of taking them- if you do over the fat intake suggested, you will definitely have side effects. I’ve noticed that even when I’m sticking to the right amount my ?? has altered in colour as it removes the fat. Never had any accidents but I do get tummy pains if I’ve over done it.

• Posted

Hi I've had two full weeks of them and only lost 3lb really struggling have u got any tips for me please x

• Posted

Hey, still no massive side effects and iv definitely been over the 15g of fat some meals.. have lost 8lbs in 10days by the looks of things but finding my scales a little unreliable (maybe I’m weighing too frequently)  
    • Posted

Do you have any examples of meal plans you do. Breakfast lunch dinner? I’m finding it difficult to find a meal plan thanks 
    • Posted

Hey I hunted for simple meal plans but gave up coz I found they were all pretty fancy not just normal foods.. now I go with low fat plain youghurt & fruit/raisins (not burning rasins, found yellow ones are nicer)  for breakfast.. & egg cracked in large mushroom then I put it in oven is nice..  beans on brown pitta with spinach.. that kind of thing to fill me up then I don’t snack..  

to be honest I’m looking for a diet buddy to message with & swap notes, resipes.. encouragement ect.. if anyone is interested let me know as at times I think it would help & my friends making jokes like ‘oh your not gona s**t yourself’ every time I eat isn’t cutting it support wise! 

• Posted

Hi I’m doing slim fast shakes and less than 100calories snacks and a 600 meal at night but I’m only eating 1200 calories a day has long has my fat does not go over 45 gr I don’t have the s@@@ but have been told you need to go over sometimes because the orlistat is binding all your fat intake so I treat myself 2 times a week to something like chocolate which makes me go over but I always make sure I’m at home haha 
    • Posted

Private massage me I’d be interested in helping giving tips etc. I need a support thanks wink
  • Posted

Been on xenical for 2 days. Been eat between 12g-15g of fat each meal and no side effects yet. I know it can take 24 to 48 hours to work? 

Does anyone have some sample meals they take with this I’m finding it difficult to follow and meal plan 

Thankssmile

• Posted

Just make sure your fat intake does not exceed 45g a day or you will be exploding lol it doesn’t matter if it’s a little it will get you moving but don’t go over I did once with McDonald’s and woo I knew it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.