taking the tablets.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I take the tablets right before I eat, is this wrong?

People seem to be taking them at different times.

Lydia x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You can take the tablets directly before, during or up to an hour after eating.
  • Posted

thankyouu smile

Even though I have taken these tablets before it does stress me out looking for recipes to eat healthier. I think I'm thinking too much into it!

Lydia x

• Posted

I know what you mean I'm not very good at working out the fat content of homemade food. Anybody any tips on how to work it out???
  • Posted

I tend to try and make what i'd make if i wasn't on the tablets and then substitute ingredients to bring the fat content down. I also tend to make big batches of homemade food and then freeze portions which i then take to work for lunch or have for dinner.

I just add up the fat from all of the ingredients used and then divide the total by the number of portions (i make them all equal size) to get an idea of how much fat is in the meal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.