Taking things for granted

Posted , 6 users are following.

Grrrr, I am so fed up. I am used to touch typing and the fingers are forming the words as they are forming in my head, like talking really.

Now I have this hand problem I am trying to type like my husband does, with 2 fingers flat on the keys.

Well I can't find the keys and I'm making all these mistakes.

I am going to go back to the touch typing but short posts and no waffle for now. But how I miss chattering away with my fingers. :cry:

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Alicia, I find the same thing, but it is not my typing, someone periodically comes in and moves the computer keys around :wink:

Well, thats my story and I am sticking too it :twisted:

Dale xxx

• Posted

Oh I've definitely got wandering hand trouble :roll:

I think everything I have posted has been typed and corrected at least twice, if not more.

Gave up completely last evening and shut down at 6pm as I just wasn't making an sense at all :evil:

It's so frustrating ...... as particularly, like you Alicia, I was a very fast touch typist :roll:

(And the typing was pretty good too :lol: )

• Posted

How fast? I was 35 wpm on a good day so not that fast really. :roll:
  • Posted

I'm sure I've got a certificate for sixty words a minute somewhere :?

Or maybe that was my shorthand ...... but think that was 120 :?

So long ago, just can't remember :roll:

• Posted

My hands and typing also suffers. I also used to be a touch type person. I think I was in the lsat group of people to do my gcse typing exam on the big old fashioned typewriter. My trouble is not pain as such, but my hands are so cold they go blue with pins and needles. They get so cold they can be sore to touch. My feet also have the same problems at times. I think I have told you all before I can have the fan on but have my feet wrapped up icy cold.
  • Posted

lou lou i get terribly cold too :blue:

have always had cold hands and feet but especially since the cfs. i always know when ive overdone it when i get really shivery and freezing.

i like the idea of the heater on my feet though, i will have to get one of those

Trees x

ps gr i cant type properly today. spelling coming out all funny :evil:

• Posted

Those wheat bags for the microwave are my saviour.

I've got one for each part of the body 8)

Get in a right muddle sometimes though trying to work out which bit is for what :roll:

• Posted

I use heat backs, I don't know what they are called. They are a liquid filled and you flick a metal thing inside them and they heat up, are herden. After you have used them you place them in hot water until they go clear again. They will not work uptil you flich the metal again. I hope that makes sence I just tied myself in knots. :steam:
  • Posted

Don't think I have heard of those Lou? They sound really clever 8) Will look out for them!
  • Posted

Hi all

We used to have a 'heat at a click' bottle warmer and it was brilliant.

I do know that they alsp make heat at a click products for feet, body and shoulders too, probably hands aswell.

Try googling 'Heat At A Click'

Melbi x

• Posted

The heat things I am talking about tend to appear in the metro centre at this time of year. If I go and see them I'll let you all know there real name.
  • Posted

Thanks Melbi, thanks Lou :D

Have googled the heat packs and am going to give them a whirl 8)

• Posted

I have found some on EBay for £1.19 plus p&p :D
  • Posted

My mum bought me some of those \"click and heat\" things that are hand sized for Xmas last year. She got them in M+S in the \"outdoor\" dpartment. They are probably for hikers! Me and Ally take them to the football :football:

When they cool and go hard we are tempted to throw them at the players.. :P

Dale xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.