talking

Posted , 7 users are following.

I wonder how many of us talk about our depression, the real true issues laid bare? I did once, I thought I was divulging my secrets to my best friend, it was a huge error, she stopped talking to me immediately after that.

I'm a very private person as it is. That was more than ten years ago. I feel like I want to spill the beans but........

Anyone else experience similar?

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Aitchelle, I just wanted you to know that I am sending you love, and am wishing you are having a good day, and as i said before if you want to contact me privatley feel free to do so, I always have time for anyone suffering depression for whatever reason, I am old and wise now and although I am not a qualfied councellor, I probably care more xx

Love N Light Carina xx PPS make new friends xx

• Posted

Hi Jude and everyone, 

gosh I'm really sorry to hear about u being raped Jude this is really horrible and I really feel for your situation. I also live in Aust in WA.  For those overseas from Aust, yes Aust government does provide some free health services for residents and citizens only but unfort due to constant government funding cuts in health and education available free services are reducing constantly, unfort our world over here is becoming more and more divided between those who can afford good private health and those who can't and we now have one of, if not the highest cost of living in the world. Basically those who don't have a lot of money can only get very limited help in pretty much anything.  Its very sad and very frustrating but this is how our society is going. Aust is a great country to live in don't get me wrong but there is still a lot of poverty and poorness unfortunately.  I wish u all the very best in your recovery Jude.  Take care Nettie

• Posted

Thanks Nettie!   I totally agree with you about the cutbacks, it seems to get worse and worse and I find it really difficult trying to survive on a pension in private rental.  

• Posted

Thanks everyone for sharing so much on this post. I how one day that I fell able to do the same, in the meantime, peace and best wishes to you all as we fight the devestation and ruin that depression is.

• Posted

Hi all, sorry been flat out working this week, how are you all going? 

Im bk on 15 mirt feeling better but I have felt my mood dip this week and I've been feelng grumpy so I took myself off the the gym tonight feeln a little better at least got a few things done afterwards but gees I've notice going bk onto 15 mig mirt I'm putting the damn kilos on again my stomach is getting fatter again, gees I don't know how to bet this battle. Be fat and medicated and more relaxed but lonely and feel not worthy of a good man because I'm too fat or feel like rubbish for as long as it takes, have no sleep etc and loose a few kilos. Grrrrr I really wish there was another way in this life....anyone got any good ideas that don't cost lots of $$,.

for u IBS suffers, have u tried going on a strictly gluten and wheat free diet for a few months to at least, I've heard from others that this can help with IBS problems.  Cheers for now, snooze time in western Aussie 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.