Talovicular fusion and tibia bone graph

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had a Talovicular fusion and tibia bone graph on 17/7/18 I’m five days in to two wks of non weight bearing I have four children the youngest being two and it’s the schools summer holidays here in the UK!

I also have fibromyalgia and joint hyper mobility syndrome!. 

I am a very active person....(case of having to be with four children at home and a working husband and a house and a dog to look after???????!). 

And I’m board to tears already and the pain well!. That beggars belief!. And today iv started with shooting pains up my foot that I have had the above operation on!. 

And the stairs are my nemesis at the moment along with crutches due to my other aliments I literally cannot get around! I purchased a I walk 2.0 knee crutch, wonderful gadget only I can’t use it because of my graph wound is right where I need to put pressure!.. so that is a right nightmare ggrr... and words of wisdom are greatly received.... thank u....

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.