Tapering off Amlodipine

Posted , 1 user is following.

Have been on amlopdipine since 5/23/2022

The doctor said I can go ahead and taper off since they put me on something different but I’m waiting on the message with regards to the taper but does anyone have any advice on the best way to taper or how they did it off this given the short amount of time I have taken it was on 2.5mgs a day

it’s not that this is the drug that’s making me so deathly ill im was put on Carvedilol 3.25Even my pharmacist said this is a much better drug with little to no side effects but the amlodipine is the dreadful one Thanks

2 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.