Tapeworm

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please help! I had cramping, some dizziness and nausea. Went to bathroom 3x and the last two times I noticed something weird. I thought it was a tapeworm. Please, if you know anything about these, I'd appreciate any information. I have a picture if needed. Thank you!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Probably need to find out from the mods if posting a picture like that on here is cool because seeing the photo would be helpful.  However if it is a tapeworm, then you could consider doing a p******e c*****e.  You can buy a cleanse online for like $25.  The cleanse only lasts for about 10 days, during those 10 days you'll need to be on a strict diet of no sugar and carbs, not even the sugar from fruit.  You should just eat lean white meats & veggies.  Add in a good strong probiotic and a multivitamin.  Expect to feel "off" for the first few days as you'll experience "die-off" symptoms.  Completely normal.  

[b]Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to its medically unsubstantiated claims. We do not support these types of claims and we recommend seeking advice from a health professional[b]

• Posted

The worms can easily be treated with medication. Hence consult the Doc for suitable treatment.
  • Posted

Get into you doctor as a matter of urgency to make sure you're seen quickly you need to know what this is.  Good luck phone now! 

• Posted

White substances in your stool,could also be undigested food or mucus. However, if you see this again and you notice anything wriggling about, film them on your phone and show your doctor.  An ova and parasite test would show if you had a tapeworm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.