TAR done Oct. 8th

Posted , 5 users are following.

had mine done on Oct.8 and so far no pain at all walking great.had no pain even from the operation. Swelling is very little my doctors are great

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am pleased that you have not experienced the discomfort, stress and pain that most other patients have done so, I think you are really lucky.

I wish mine and other patients surgery was so successful 

• Posted

Hello, yes I am very lucky to have had such great doctors. The day after my operation I had 0 pain even from the operation it self. I never took any pain medicine after the operation, crazy. I can't believe there was no pain. I am very active in my shop and I am totally pain free. My case was not your normal case I am a polio victim and it was not done on many of us. My doctors are wonderful and they treat you like family. I was given all there cell phone numbers in case I ran into trouble. They also fix a lot of boshed implants. 
    • Posted

I didn't have pain after the operation on the day, and thought how lucky I was, and believed that I would be back to normal work and social life within the 2 months that I had been quoted by consultant, how wrong was I?

My doctors have been almost useless, just critisizing my prolonged recovery.

It was at this point, I was thinking there was something wrong with me, which is why I decided to return to work and force myself back to normality. I must say its been a challenge but at least I'm getting exercise as I'm on my feet most of the 10 hour shift plus it's better than sitting most of the day watching tv. I'm pleased that you are recovering well and hope you carry on to do so

• Posted

Where are your doctors located ??? As i had the STAR at the end of march 2015 and have gad major problems ever since. Im so glad to hear that someone is happy with theirs as most people are not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.