Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have developed TTS due to a TAR I had 16 months ago.

Does anyone know if this is typical?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi D

i also had tar 6 months ago i just seem to be suffering with numbness and pins and needles what is TTS

regards lee

• Posted

My surgeon said it's Tarsal (not Carpal) Tunnel Syndrome. You're early in your recovery so I’m not surprised you have numbness and pins and needles as your nerves are still regenerating.

I am 16 months post-op and the ball of my foot is still numb. I did go back to my ankle surgeon a few months ago and said it was probably TTS and referred me to a different ankle doctor who specializes more in nerve issues post-surgery. I have yet to go to him due to insurance reasons.

• Posted

googled it

sounds like you need to see surgeon

regards Lee

• Posted

I did go back to my ankle surgeon a few months ago and said it was probably TTS and referred me to a different ankle doctor who specializes more in nerve issues post-surgery. I have yet to go to him due to insurance reasons.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.