Tea Tree Oil is the Key.

Posted , 5 users are following.

After using tea tree oil, I no longer have severe symptoms of blepharitis. The small cyst are kept clean, and go away by themselves. Three times a day I use only my fingers to wash my eyes while closed. A small spot of no tears baby shampoo, and only one drop of tea tree oil, scrub, (with my fingers, well along the rims of my eyes), then run my eyes while closed under the faucet. Tree tree oil is strong, but one drop diluted with shampoo is not. Then I put in Sustane eye drops, ( which don't have preservatives that cause an allergic reaction), then use a lotion on my face that has natural ingredients. To the best of my knowledge Blepharitis cannot be cured, but this is surely the next best thing. I would like to thank the managers of this site for allowing me access, whereas I now have found help for this issue. Please try to, this method, you may be pleasantly surprised. 😊

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm with you all the way. Tea Tree Oil is magic. Different people use it in different ways, but the result is always really good.

• Posted

I wash my lashes using Dr Bonner’s Tea Tree soap and also use just my fingers! Hand washing is with same soap only slightly diluted. Although I probably could use Dr Bonner’s soap for face cleansing, I use Trader Joe’s tea tree face wash. It has made a difference.

Everyone has different sensitivities and so caution and perhaps testing are in order.

• Posted

Etio, thank you for your excellent input! It's good to know of the different products that contain tea tree oil, and that it's working for so many. I still hang out here hoping to possibly find a cure. Even though opinion is that a cure is not possible, we can always hope. I may try some of the products you suggested. I still get flare ups from time to time, but I feel it's something that I may be doing that is contributing to them. Maybe leaving cosmetics on too long. Thanks for posting! smile. Dena

• Posted

Hello Dena,

I followed your advice today. I think it works for me too. Thanks a million. Do you need still warm compresses

with this routine?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.