Tearing during sex

Posted , 3 users are following.

recently every time i have had sex my perineum tears very badly. This has never happened with my previous partners, only with my current. We have trued everything from taking things very slow with lots of foreplay and using lube. im not sure what to do not only did my perineum tear during sex but i also felt it tesr slightly when i did a squat. also i had micro tears on my vulva but those went away. im only 22 so i dont understand why my vagina is so dry. i havent had sex in two weeks and have started drinking much more water to see if that would help since i was slightly dehydrated, but i just took a pic and its still red and looks very thin. im not sure ehat to do has anyone dealt with this? image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

thats a pic of the redness

• Posted

any other symptoms? abnormal discharge? itching? pain? sometimes thrush can make the skin very dry and prone to cuts. what do u wash with? i advise a shower emollient, e45 one maybe with no fragrances etc to moisturize the skin.

• Posted

i had a yeast infection but got it taken care of, no abnormal discharge, itching, or smell. i only have pain during sex. i use honeypot to wash and have been for about 6 months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.