Tedious Trouble With my Tip

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello. i am an 18 year old male, sexually active. i have a little annoying problem with the tip of my penis. first off, it has burned every time (sometimes it hurts badly, sometimes it doesnt) i pee. any kind of ejaculation is excruciatingly painful. the “lips” of my penis seem to be a little bit separated, and being sensitive, the exposed area hurts when brushed against cloth. i used a uti test strip which did not change color for a while, about 3 hours later it had positive results for leukocytes and trace of nitrites. however it says to ignore results after a certain time period. the pain feels like it shoots down the urethra from the tip. it has been 5 days. ive taken the uristat pills and the problem still persists. help?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I don't see how any of us can help by remote advice - I'd say show your doctor or sexual health practitioner. You shouldn't have to put up with pain on peeing and ejaculating. it may be some localised infection, but professional examination and testing shouldn't be substituted by our speculations!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.