Teen, pcos, birth control, pregnancy?

Posted , 1 user is following.

last week I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend even after told him I missed some days of my birth control and did not want to do anything. This is not my concern right now as I came on to my forum because I am worried I could be pregnant.

I am 16 and for the past 6 months I have been on birth control to treat my pcos since I had not gotten my period for a year. I was regular with taking my pills until this month where I have forgotten if I had taken some or not. The day before and the day of having unprotected sex, I am sure that I did not take my birth control so the following day I doubled up. I was on the week before my placebo pills and now I am days away from my expected period. 

My boyfriend said he did not ejactulate inside me and I checked later that night to see if he did, I could not find anything. Could this mean he did not finish? I’m not sure. Could anyone tell me my chances of being pregnant to make me feel a little better? I am too young to get an abortion on my own and if I am pregnant, my parents will force me to go along and have a child.

I can recall my doctor telling me that if I wanted to get pregnant in the future, I would have to take medication to make me fertile. Could this mean that I can not be pregnant now? I know asking here is not the same as asking a professional doctor but is there a chance that I could be pregnant? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.