Teen with penis problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was doing the typical teenage thing and jerking off in the bathroom. I have mild phimosis and during of the foreskin to the head. I pulled too hard and the foreskin went all the way bellow the head, with tightness. Naturally, I panicked and frantically tried pulling it back to its natural form. Earlier, I was unable to pull it that low, but now I can do so with ease, but with considerable tightness. Is this normal? I'm quite young (14) so I know the phimosis will probably wear off in the near future. My family is religious (Christian), and I don't want to cause a false alarm and go to the hospital, as this would more than likely cause restrictions of internet usiage. Please answer this so I know whether or not to go to the hospital. Thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It's normal for the foreskin to be able to slide forward to cover the glans, If it stays back so that the glans is uncovered, there is a danger that the blood supply for the glans will be restricted which in turn could damage the glans. If you can move it forward with your hand, then eventually you may be able to stretch it so that it can slip over the glans on its own.

It would be a good idea to go to your doctor or a Sexual Health Clinic and have it examined. In the UK you can do this without your parents having to know.

• Posted

The thing is, it's ok now and it's back to normal, I'm just wondering if that damaged the fused part or stretched it.

• Posted

If there was any damage, chances are it will heal normally. Sounds to me you have nothing to worry about. Keep moving your foreskin regularly - masturbating every couple of days, with rests of a day or so between and you'll be fine.

• Posted

I agree with pepasan- urologist approved. If it happens again and you cannot get it to go back to it's natural form you need to seek help as its damaging. If you still have phimosis later in age you can stretch it using your hands smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.