Teenage Male urinary problems for several months

Posted , 3 users are following.

it started off a few months ago with it burning to pee after i pooped. It also bothered me peeing after masturbation. I went and saw a doctor and said it was likely constipation and gave me some laxatives. It started to get better and i was fine for a about a month and now its back. When i first start urinating its like its trying to squeeze through something and burns after i poop. My urine is also slightly sticky and my testicles have started hurting from time to time. This has been going on for about a week. Any help would be great. Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Jim, I think you have a urinary tract infection and need antibiotics. See your doctor again and take a small fresh urine sample with you for testing. You need to drink plenty to help wash this out but see your doctor ASAP .

• Posted

If you are diabetic you may suffer from more frequent urine infections, but there are lots of other reasons why this may be happening. If you think you may be diabetic mention it to your doctor.

• Posted

After masturbation did you have a intermitent steam?

I think you sould get done a uroanalysis(its maybe a UTI) and a possible cistoscopy to make sure everything is in order.

Hope you feel better

• Posted

after masturbation I have a intermittent stream and its does burn to pee afterwards too. Which then leads to pain for around an hour. Sometimes its very common for my stream to be intermittent. from time to time out of the blue it will burn to pee and hurts towards the bottom of the urethra in the middle of the shaft. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.