teeth

Posted , 2 users are following.

It's my 3rd day on citalopram. I keep biting down on my teeth and last nite I bit my tongue in my sleep :0(

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey Ratbags ( :roll: what a name :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: ) I tried to send you a post last night-but decided not to as I loos the plot or the thread of what im trying to say -especially on this stuff.

Day 3 is very early doors, but teeth grinfgin is very common :!:

As Ive been so psychotic i took another extre 10mgs without my docotrs permisssion ( I must add, thats why name is so fitting :!: )

Im so much calmer and want to be with my girls etc.

The one thing that im worried on it ( bear in mind ratbags-ive been on it 3 years -thereabouts-okay my features have swelled and i keep rolling my tongue back, gagging and choking and cant breathe) I dont think this IS anxiety- I am wondering if I am allergic....problem though, if I am Ill still take it -as I cant bear my life/myself andgry psychotic woman tearful, depressed, ugly woman without it.

Ok so ratbagsIf I were you id keep on them-hmm, II sometimes feel like I cant breathe-its like theres something stuck at the back of my neck thats trying to vcome outm y mouth and no one can find it-somewhere in the untouchable, infindable zones!

Ratbags give it a nother 11 days ( so to 2 weeks) and then see, is you are having all thoses isede effects=the rest, then maybe you need to up your dose for a little while...okay im off as iam sitting here coking :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Posted

:oops: :oops: Choking :shock: Sorry my keyboarding skills are awful :!:
  • Posted

Thanks for the reply Badgirl. Chose the name Ratbags coz it was my nick name when a kid!!! lol :wink:

The teeth grinding/snapping is a pain-i'll have my tongue off at this rate!!!! I get the choking/tongue too big thing when i get the panic attacks, it's horrible isnt it. But managed to take a short walk to the park today-i was shitting myself before going, but when i did it, it wasn't so bad-the constantly wanting to pee feeling wasn't as bad either!!!!

Your experiences sound awful!!!! And bet you're not ugly. We get these things in our heads and they get magnified so much. So just trying to remember that it is all in my head!!!! Think these tablets are starting to help anyway. Been depressed for years and used to take seroxat with a bottle of vodka a night!!!! Not good!!!! but that was over 10 years ago. Lots of bad things happen in our lives and the mind can only take so much crap thrown its way-then it rebels!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

• Posted

I dont know!!! ratbgs I seem to be getting more choking things on 30, but finding things so so funny ...I feel like how I used to be, and my youngest she is so funny ratbags.. she talks like I type( it okay she cant see what Im typing ( thak goodness, -wouldnt want to hurt her feelings...but this was so funy....okay her favourite food is cken Kroma.....so I say to her\"What would you like for tea Becca?\" She says ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , she says ///sorry stll lauging...she says :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: \"Can I have a cken coma\" Okay , Itsd not that funny, but I thought it was...what were we talking about....yeah..My appetite is back and I cant stop thinking about food!
  • Posted

Its even funnier with the typpos! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Posted

Kids are so funny sometimes bless em! My boy comes out with some classics. I felt so sorry for him, as i couldn't face going out. So it was good to be able to take him to the park today. I don't like this teeth thing though-worried about biting me tongue off in the night now!!!-not that hungry lol! If it's not one thing, it'sanother ey?

Best go and cook dinner now xx

• Posted

Hey ratbags-how are you?

Ive got a cold-or according to goggle some sotr of bacterial infection that perhaps needs a visit to the Drs...( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I give up on google!!!Anywas, kids are good and mum is coming over.Ive so much to do .Weve also had some bad news, morse for them thatn me. Anyway, it looks like it might be anice day out there0time to get up.

I was just wondering , right I was thinking baout how many men Ive had in my life ...amd I was thinking --thats not enough to even have existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Even if I am ugly!!!! Then got chatting to my sister and started to count ............ Owe we only include those men that last anything longer than a year!! okay, too muvch information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your good today!

PS, becca ate al her dinner last night, and thankfully the chicken did ot wake out of its coma!!!!!

• Posted

smile Hi Bad girl,

Not too bad, forced myself to go out-had to take my boy to football (i can't drive-so walked) Had a little wobble on the way, nothing major. Have to go and collect him at 12-just walk along and tell myself what a lovely day it is blah blah (just to keep my mind off panic and pee) lol. :oops:

Hope your cold gets better, and you have a good day with kids and ur mum. smile

All of the men i've had in my life have been crappers (apart from my current man of 10 years-he's lovely and saved me from the violent phsyco

that i used to be with)

I really miss my mum-she died 9 years ago, i had just found out that i was pregnant-unfortunately she never knew.

Have a good day and keep ya chin up xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.