Tegretol

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sorry to hear that you are having side effects. Although it is good to hear that you are not having any pain. The good news is the side effects got better for me. I have been on the Tegretol for about two years and am having no side effects now. I hope this works for you. God Bless

Steve

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Thanks, Steve. I have a call in to my PC doc to see if I ought to cut back 100 mg., or to wait until I see him. Actually, I've only been on the 400 mg. (full dose) for a week, now. Perhaps it's too soon to tell whether it's my optimum dose, or whether or not my body will adjust?

I do have occasional depression on this-- also, lethargy-- and short term memory loss. In fact, I cannot remember what I already wrote on here! I cannot see that from your reply, either.

Glad it works for you. Hope it does for me, too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.