Telling him again

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have genital herpes. The first time I started dating my boyfriend I told him I have it and he was fine with it. We broke up for awhile and decided to try again. This time around in certain conversations he brings up how he only dates girls that are clean. Do I tell him again that I have it or do I have to because I already told him

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Tell him again.

I was diagnosed with Hsv 2 in 2014 . When I met my boyfriend And we decided to get pregnant. When I found out we were pregnant . My Dr took an all std test. My results came back positive for Hsv2. I was devastated on telling . But I had to. And when I did.He said ok. Like it didn't bother him. But that he doesn't have it. And I don't believe him. He asked me again" what was the name of the stuff I have" He asked me in 2015. And I said again herpes type 2. In 2016 asked again the same question. And I replied with the same answer lol. So, now in 2017. He says "well I'm itching down there and youre the only person im sleeping with" and i said ok. Go to the Dr and get checked . He said ok. And never did .

So girl tell him. Some man are just damn stupid and act like you never told him.

• Posted

By him saying that he's skeptical of being with you, he wants to because y'all tried to be in a relationship again, but at the same time he sounds a bit scared

• Posted

We are still together. I believe he gave it to me. I was negative 2013. I'm just happy is not AIDS. No one wants to have herpes. And I never thought it would happend to me . It is a hard subject to talk about . But I still remind him .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.