Temazepam 20mg

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been buying 20mg temazepam to help with sleep and my anxiety does anyone else take this for the same reason I'm also on 50mg sertralinw and 40mg of propranolol 3x a day xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like a lot t of meds. You should try to get off the benzo and use natural methods for sleep. Youre going to wind up in a mess one of these days like me.

• Posted

not a good idea to buy any benzo.mm

• Posted

the mm was a typo,honestly do not buy a benzo,you could end up with a toxic med,benzo withdrawal won't be fun,I was legally prescribed a benzo for 10 yrs,now hardly any doc will prescribe them long term,I face this now,it scares the H out of me,please rethink what you are doing,no judgment here,just at least either taper off,or get a doc to prescribe it,you can not stop taking these cold turkey,seizures etc.

• Posted

how have you found the sertraline? Its given me terrible insomnia (3 nights in a row of absolutely no sleep).

Dr didnt want to give me diazepam or anything else but said to increase sertraline to get rid of anxiety and should then help with sleep. Currently on 75mg Sertraline and still not sleeping.

Makes life even more depressing when you can't sleep.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.