Temple pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone.

Anybody else have that hurt to touch pain on their temple or side of their eye after or during a migrane? Also any recommendations for migraines to calm down? Thanks! 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I used to get right side headaches over my eye and at the back of my head, my temples would get sensitive too. I found it got really bad if I had artificial sweeteners, like in diet drinks or flavoured water. I also had headaches from some tablets I used to take. Are you on any medication? Do you also get neck or shoulder pain?

I found head and neck massages helped me.

• Posted

I’m on celexa for my anxiety... all this stuff happened and then I got these awful headaches. Went to my GP and I have “anxietu disorder” my doctor swears I’m fine.. and that anxiety causes headaches but I can’t believe her. I wish I could. I just feel like something is so wrong and I have no money for an MRI. I’m only on week 4 of meds... I’m praying this goes away and that it is cause my anxiety but I am having doubts. & i have tension in my neck but these headaches are more migrane then tension headaches. 

• Posted

I used to be on those years ago, they can make you grind your teeth which will make your headaches worse particularly your temples. Do you get clicky jaw or wake up in the morning with sensitive teeth or ulcers on your cheeks or tongue? Did you have the headaches before you were on them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.