Tender and sore breast

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am so concerned I have been experiencing intense breast tenderness in my left breast- in 2016 I had the same problem and a small lump was diagnostic as a small cyst - following the diagnosis it appeared to calm down and to be honest I forgot about it as I was reassured it was nothing of concern - over the last 2 months I have experienced discomfort and extreme tenderness again - I am 54  and  I thought I was in the throws of the menopause as I had not had a period for approx 6-7 months - however over the last 2 months I have had 2 where both breasts have been very sore and tender - I am waiting for an appointment to discuss with consultant but would appreciate if anyone has had a similar experience - thankyou 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.