Tender, sore breasts

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone with menpause have tender breast, one only. Partial hysterectomy 27 years ago but I'm in menpause now. Besides the BMS, anxiety, fatigue, and now this, is that normal with menopause, I'm guessing it is but knowing I'm not alone with help my anxiety/ panic feeling

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cindy, yes I have the same thing going on. Before all of this really started my breast would hurt right before I was going to start my period. Now my breast hurt all month long ugh! Sometimes it will be one more than the other or both together. Another wonderful perimenopause/menopause symptom. You are definitely not alone. Try and relax and remember you are hormonal normal. Take care!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes I had the same problem my doctor checked me for lumps everything was ok he told me I would know when I've gone through the menopause o won't get the tender breasts anymore

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey Cindy. I am in the club too. My breasts hurt off and on throughout the month. I am still in early peri. My left breast usually hurts more than the right. I've had it before where the pain was up to my collarbone, my shoulder blade and under that arm. I've been checked to make sure everything is ok. But, boy does it cause anxiety! Ugh. That is the worst.

I will be so happy to be in meno with no more of this. Please know you are not alone, and this seems to be normal during this time.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you, sure helps to hear I'm not alone, not that I wish this on anyone but just knowing there are others with the same pains as me. Take care, feel more like yourself soon!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up