Tenderness on one side of the breast

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there! I am 21 years old. And have been feeling pain only on my left breast for a couple of days now.

I have started to realise there is a lump or bump, but it is not visible to the eye, you can feel it when pressed. It is very tender and sore when touching, there is no change on my breast or any random discharge, or change in nipples.

I'm starting my cycle next week, but I've never had pain ONLY on one side, and I've not had it quite awhile.

If anyone has experienced this please share any info I would like to read some of your experiences. :L

Yes, I have called the doctor and she said most likely cyst or because I am starting my cycle very soon. But I would like to know more about these things as I want to learn why my body changes.

Many thanks 😃

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi ynchichn a the same thing a reach me also i went and did a ultrasound monday on my breast the doc told me its not cancer n that young girls who are in there 20's is going to c it cuz we are going into manapause its normal that d dic said n if u want to do a surgery to remove it its up to u etc n sometime they take a peace of d lump to examination it at d lab but it not harmful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.