Tendornitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone suffered tendornitis following TKR. Had mine done 9 months ago. All good, but now have tendornitis in both knee areas.?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I thought TKR was suppose to take care of everything wrong with our knees.  So much for that
    • Posted

My physio said it was common so I wondered if anyone else had it 
    • Posted

Martha, TKR isn't a miracle cure and should be seen as such. It does relieve pain and improves walking ability but isn't with out side effects.

• Posted

Mine right knee replacement was done on the 19th of Jan 2018...no Tendornitis but did have a stress fracture on the left foot which the doctors are saying is because of the knee replacement (no weak bones...) so who knows....at this point I just want to be able to walk normal....if that is possible.  
  • Posted

How you affected by the Tendonitis ?

I had TKR nearly 2 yrs ago. I can walk without pain but the thigh muscles/tendon? connecting to my knee are stiff and sore when I try to stand up and sometimes crack rec. I wonder are there any exercises that would help?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.