Tennis Elbow for 7 months and counting

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I got a wrist surgery last year (like 11 months ago), and it went all good apparently. The thing is that after I had my arm immobilized for too many days and lost my strength considerably, I may did some over effort and I got injured.

I was diagnosed with tennis elbow since March this year (7 months ago), so I did physiotherapy for like 40 sessions in total. Even when it seems to be a lot, I didn't get any better. Recently, I got 2 corticosteroid injection in the arm near the elbow, and nothing either.

I even stopped swimming and doing any big efforts with my arm, nothing. I'm desperate, I don't know what to do.

I appreciate any help.

Rodrigo.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.