Tennis elbow operation

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, good to find similar ppl reg elbow probs on here. I had an elbow op about a year ago now , today ive still got pain there . Also got nerve pain in my hand when pressing down, cuttin bread etc Really at my lowest now they do your surgery then see you after a cpl months then thats it . . What if youre still struggling with it ? Any ideas folks ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I also had tennis elbow surgery about 1 year 9 months ago......I'm a lot better today than I was before the op but still do have a lot of pain around the area. It's weird some days there's hardly any pain but others it's agony, this increases massively if I go to the gym obviously!

I also have impinged nerve damage in both elbows which they want to operate on but I've decided to put it off as long as possible

• Posted

Know how your feeling , did my arms a bit last week or so at gym and prob now suffering cause of that . Had a game of golf (which i loved before ) lasted 11 holes . It really messes with your head and gets you down esp wanting to do things you enjoyed. Even scrolling with phone is sore just now .The nerve pain in hand Is another downer .

I also dont want paid off with my job . Ill plead my case at doc this week tell them how bad its affecting me . Only in my 40s grr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.