TENSION HEADACHE????

Posted , 2 users are following.

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOWS WHAT SYMPTOMS OR WHAT KIND OF HEADACHE OR LOCATION OF PAIN DOES A TENSION HEADACHE DOES??

IM SUFFERING FROM HEADACHE FOR 3MONTHS ALREADY..TRIED IBUPROFEN, MEFENAMIC, DICLOFENAC, TRAMADOL,MUSCLE RELAXANT, NOTHING IS HELPING

PLS HELP

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i want to know if my headache is from stress and anxiety..my symptoms. dull headache usually at the top of head more to the right..sometimes it moves to the front near the forehead..sometimes on the sides of head..sometimes at the back near the top of ears..sometimes my eyes hurt and become teary..i suffer from stiff neck and my trapezius muscles is achy and stiff..

• Posted

hi there! Is your headache on one side or both sides of the head? How did your headache started? Have you done MRIs, CT scans, etc? Have you checked your sinuses, teeth?

Mind started while i was working in the computer over a huge project and super stressed. Mine is always on the top right side of my head, its dull and achy, sometimes it feels like burning, and scalp hurts to touch. I also get pain above my ear on the temporalis muscle area, sometimes on the back of my head. I also have shoulder and neck stiffness like all the time. My headache changes everyday, its up and down. I went to so many different doctors and I was told many different diagnosis, one of them being 'cervicogenic headache' but one thing all docs had in common was that its not a migrane. Recently they are investigating my upper pre-molar tooth (again on the right side) as this may be the cause of the pain while somehow its getting the trigeminal nerve involved.

• Posted

hi thanks for the reply..my headaches on both sides..but much on the right top of head..yeah sometimes like burning.tender scalp muscles..before back in 2015 or 2016 i have a pressure and slight throbbing pain on my right top of head..24/7 for 2 months..i went for an MRI and the result negative..when i saw the result the headache disappeared within that minute.never came back..so im assuming its related to stress anxiety again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.