Tension headache and lightheadedness

Posted , 3 users are following.

I get mild tension headaches, these tensions are felt behind my eyes ears and nose.

Touching something, walking causes tension there, especially if I focus too much.

Stiffness in my back also causes me tension.

Staying somewhere warm like an office, going to a shop, driving with the windows closed, I feel like holding my head because of the pressure and tension that increases my anxiety, even on a computer or playing a videogame.

I have mild pressure in my ear, if it itchess or goes heavy, it increases the tension in my head.

Yesterday, I felt lightheaded I thought I was going to faint, there was ringing in my head. The nerves and tinging in my head lasts for a few seconds, then moves down to my feet.

Today I feel fine. Just a mild tension headache.

I take ibrupofen, but it don't work.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.