Tension headaches

Posted , 5 users are following.

for 2 weeks now ive been having lots of tension headaches and neck pain... IT GOT so bad I went to the ER all they said was i had a headache... but it gets so bad i cant think...concentrate.. my vision gets blurry, my face hurts.. my ears want to pop!!! and to top it off it gives me anxiety and panic attacks!! ANYONE suffer from tension headaches! OH and im always feeling all these odd and nasty sensations in my head!! that freak me out!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I get bad tension headaches and have had them for nearly 3 years now! Mine are particularly bad on my left side (neck, back of head, around my eye and face), so mine have been diagnosed as a chronic form of tension headache/migraine, as it has affected my vision and I get tingling and dizziness too. Women tend to get hit pretty hard by all sorts of migraines/headaches at various ages. Mine started at 41 years so is believed to be hormonally driven. It definitely affects my ability to concentrate and sit for too long at a computer. Perhaps if they continue, you should see a neurologist, as that is who diagnosed mine.

• Posted

according to the neurologist i have tension headaches! ive had so many tests and all came back normal! but the pain tension numbness and weird feelings scare me!

• Posted

I totally understand w hat your going through. I have a post on here about my symptoms. I think i had found what these headaches and symptoms are with vision . Google..... Binocular vision dysfunction. There will be symptoms and even a quiz to take . They called me to come in to be seen . People like us suffered for years just like we are now . !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.