Tension headaches and back

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi for the past week I have been having these headaches and feel all tensed in my back my head feels like it's being squeezed my forehead and nose ache does anybody else get this is it normal with anxiety??

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hell kirsty

Yes can be caused by Anxiety and also posture and possibly a cold i your sinus feel blocked I suppose

I have something similair  yesterday and my head is spinning.

BOB

• Posted

Some of this can be caused by dehydration. Are you drinking enough water? One half your body weight in ounces of water is desirable. Many things are provoked by dehydration.

This could also be a sinus problem, I agree that you should check with your doctor, Honey.

• Posted

Kirsty, you have three discussions going, and no answers to any one of the many replies you are getting? What's up? What has happened?? I'm sure many want to know if you are okay.

• Posted

Hiya sorry I haven't replied I haven't been on and I will go and make a appointment with my doctor my anxiety is through the roof at he minute I just crnt seem to shift it whatsoever without medication x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.