Tentacle thing inside of vagina - graphic pics

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im a mother of one vaginal birth .

ive experienced painful sex ( i dont have it regulary. once a year on average. I also dont insert anything either )

I had a transvaginal for suspected endo. since then i had what i thought was a yeast infection . i took a look ( not looked before and saw this weird thing ) Im really grossed out . I feel since i had that massive thing in me its become irritated .

sorry for the pic

šŸ˜¦

thanks for listening image

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

It seems like an allergic reaction to me. Do you use any intim washing gel or wet hygienic wipes? If it's an allergy, the material of your lingerie, shower gels, or fabric softener can cause it too. Try to observe which one could be the guilty. Did you have sexual life recently? I think you should try to not bother it by touching it, and not stress over it too much just "forget" it for some days (because of the panically placebo effect it can be worse too), and if it won't disappear within 2-4 weeks, you should visit a doctor. Didn't you apply something around your vagina? (any creams, oils)

• Edited

thanks for your reply, i am sensitive to things. i did try lubricant ( tingly one )

i do use hair remover and I wear thongs. i may need to do trial and error.

watery discharge with sex that never had before .

weirdly it is not irritable on my period .

• Edited

Try to not use lubricants but let him (your partner) make you wet there naturally. You may be allergic to the ingredients of it, especially because you said it's gone during your period. Periodical bloods are cleaning the whole vagina very well. Whenever I had some bacterial infection (vaginal fungus), they healed right away when my period arrived. So it's a perfect natural cure for us women. Try the observing testing. Hope you can be better soon!

• Posted

Hi

I would like to thank you. I saw the doctor ( two different ones) this is my hyman and skin remnant and I have irritation! I want to thank you for putting my mind and ease and making me have a think what it really can be.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.