Terrible breathlessness stomach bloating dry eyes constipation insomnia belching and joint pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I really need to find the cause of all my problems.

I have terrible breathlessness and constantly need to belch. i have extremely dry eyes to the point i can barely see, terrible joint pain particularly in my jaw, constant hunger, insane bloating, constipation and insomnia and i am just so fed up. i am a 26 year old female. if i drink alcohol i feel so ill it would not shock me if i was to die. please help!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi 124claude

You need to go to your doctor and get an ESR and CRP blood test for your joint pains these tests will show if you have high inflammation in your body. This could cause dry eyes (you can get Eye Drops for this in pharmacy). Also, get your vitamins and minerals tested and request test for bloating etc., you can buy medication over the counter again at pharmacy for bloating which is normally excess gas a medication called 'Windeze' may help. Drink plenty of water for constipation eat fruit, veg and fibre...

• Posted

yes, I agree, what have the docs said ??

, if you cant get any answers see another doc.

Test for Sjogren's as well. follow up with future treatments and results. keep asking docs what is wrong.

• Edited

thankyou for your reponses. sorry i never went into detail about docs. i have had every blood test going.. barium mea,l colonoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound omeprazole, esomeprazole ranitadine etc, amitryptaline, noritriptaylne, treated for h pylori, constella for constipation, sleeping tablets for insomnia, have botox for my tmj which relieves slightly, do not have sjogrens or rheumatoid arthiritis apprently.. only thing they found was a tipped stomach and wonky jaw, everthing else is normal. i also suffer with dry mouth and acne and they told me i 'probably' have fibromyalgia. seen hundreds of doctors both here and while i was away at uni, dont know what to do 😦 also seen dieticians and i have regular accupunture. been to chinese herbal remedy too but just no relief i cant go on like this 😦 all i eat is fruit and veg and whole foods, no gluten etc, i also do regular ecercise yoga particularly x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.