Terrible headache and another sleepless night

Posted , 4 users are following.

Do any of you get really bad headahes? Just feel tired and out of it today. I think I got maybe 2 hrs.if sleep.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't get them bad but slightly tension its aggravating my allergies has gotten worse since menopause this keeps my head hurting nise dry eye's dry think its all due to this ugly thing we call menopause get some sleep hope you feel better
  • Posted

I do get occasional headaches but if I don't take Avil PM or Tylenol PM every night, I would never sleep.
  • Posted

YES - terrible menstrual migraine throughout peri but it has improved since full menopause arrived.  I would get a bad head three days before my period and it would last 3 days then often another one arrived when my period ended.  Who'd be a woman!!!

Doc finally gave me Sumatriptan and it saved me!  I could function again.

My tip for this - take a calcium/magnesium supplement and also a good vit B complex tab.  All those I found helpful.

• Posted

No period yet. Maybe it's coming. Going on 4 mos. without it.

I do take vit.b12 &D. I'll will look into the mag./calcium supplement.

Thanks Alley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.