Terrible pain under breast, ribs, upper and mid back, neck, shoulders

Posted , 10 users are following.

Ladies i woke up this morning with such pain under my breast,ribs, upper and mid back and shoulders. It also feels like maybe i have some heart burn. It is a awful feeling that makes my upper body feel heavy and breathing. Has this happened to anyone.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

im having same issues along with bowel issues neverending i have bad indigestion i been chewing antacids like crazy misery somehow everyday

• Posted

hi there - i have gotten discomfort everywhere that you state, but i first noticed it in the upper right quadrant area & was convinced i had liver/pancreas issues - i did go for an upper right quadrant CT SCAN. Its pretty crazy how this hormonal change can wreck havoc on all our body systems. i went thru months of this discomfort & now that doesnt seem to bother me like the crippling arthritis like aches i am currently experiencing - i just want to wake up symptom free soon!!! hope you find comfort soon -

• Posted

I also experienced this with awful joint pains. The pain in my breast bone went away but the joint pain is now arthritis which just seemed to turn up during menopause. Doctors don't seem to connect the two, but I am sure it is connected as a lot of women seem to have this.

• Posted

oh my bless your heart . I have not had this yet.. Just a thought make sure your not having a gallbladder attack. I hurt like that with mine until I had it removed. The neck pain I'm. ot sure about. But after my period ended I used to get terrible shoulder pain from muscles tension. my shoulders would kill me and across front of my chest.. It affected my neck as well . I know it was hormones causing it because it only happened after my period was over for a day or two. I I'm so sorry your having this problem I hope it gets better ..

• Edited

hi hopeforever

yes, I get the breast pain the back the shortness of breath I even get skipping heart beats. I get join pain its hell sometimes dizziness can't sleep at night the ringing in the ear. all this feel scarey I dont know what to do.

• Edited

hello

im here at work crying . im not sure if is that i did the lawn yesterday or is my last day ovulating /fertil day but my left side breast, shoulder and under the armpit and when i talk or raised my voice is kind of hurt my breast. it is not the first time but my anxiety gets me everytime. i need reasurance even though i have test done and all came out clear. i have check my BP and is normal .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.