Terrible pain while swallow due to white spots on tonsils

Posted , 2 users are following.

I worried about the white spots on my tonsils since spots lasts for 5 days now. I am taking pencilline 1 gm 2 times daily with no improvemnt.

I have swollen lymph nodes for more than 45 days untill now.

I had sexual exposure with prostitute on 24 April and there was no anal or vaginal sex. Only I put my penis inside her mouth, put my finger inside her vagina and deep kissing with exchange of siliva.

After 30 days of exposure I had dry tongue which is not resolved till now and I have redened throat with some blisters and they are not resolved till now.

On 19 June (8 weeks after exposure) I went to ENT and made CMIA HIV test, Syphillis and Throat culture.

CMIA test and SYPHILIS tests were non reactive and throat culture show Streptoccus Bacteria which was advised to be normal by ENT. We did not came out with a diagnosis for my case.

Also I had White blood count which shows 7200 total count and Lymphocytes 26%.

1- Does above blood count eliminat Infection Mononucleosis?

2-What are other possible causes of white spots on tonsils knowing that they are not inflammed(only big white dots)?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

have you checked for Candida infection in blood or MRSA bacteria.. these does the same.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.