terrible pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone id like to share my problems wih you to see if anyone else is experiencing these.... i have the most terrible pains in my legs ..especially the one..to the point that im waiting for a MRI scan because im sure ive actually done something to it.it hurts to straighten it and when i get out of the car or off the sofa...its worse at night when i sleep.also the doc thinks i have tennis elbow as my left arm is the same ...and my fingers are still all the time.it almost feels flue like and im just exhusted all the time !!! im 48 and havent had a period for 5months...misserable and crying all the time....thats when im not rowing with someone!!!!...anyone else had this..thanks xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have leg pain, been to the vascular doctor a few times to have it checked. Of course they never find anything. It also burns as well as my foot. Only one side. I have frozen shoulder which started as pain in the upper arm for many months. Keep moving your shoulder around, like a chicken wing and do rotations. You don't want frozen shoulder, trust me.

I just found out that I have reactivated EBV virus and think that started because of perimeno. Some feel that hormones going down can cause old things to flare which might be happening with you as well.

• Posted

Dear Suzanne

I have been diagnosed with sciatica which causes leg pain (only one) and possible foot pain /numbness, sciatica being a trapped nerve in back and can cause buttock pain x

• Posted

Lizzie, this happened to me at peri menopause. I started to take extra calcium supplements which helped a lot. and estrogen. Apparently when estrogen goes,calcium gets leached out of the body. I went to several doctors, all male, who just said I'm getting old. Fed up with male doctors! A woman finally told me about how estrogen helps protect the bones.I took estrogen for  15 years and loved it. I can't take Estrogen any more because I had breast cancer, but I would gladly redo chemo if I could get my E pills. Try cal-magnesium vitamins.

• Posted

Me again, you need hormones if the doctor approves. Hormones saved my marriage because I wad going nutso.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.