Terrified

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

i am due to have hysterectomy soon. Scared about it. Haven't had any children. So upset too. It is going to be major surgery as I have endo too. Who is the best gynae for this, around London? Not quite comfortable with the one I have now. Any advice? 

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry about you know being able to have children. I feel for you! You will have a few hard days after your surgery, but it will be so worth it! My surgery was almost 2 months ago and it still seems to good to be true! I didn't get a gyno at all, but had to settle for a general surgeon, as it was an emergency and there was no time to find a gyno. Everything turned out great and I wish that for you too! I hope you find a gyno that your'e comfortable with!
    • Posted

Hi Helen

thank you for your reply. How are you feeling now? 

• Posted

Today, I planted flowers, did some shopping and otherwise, lots of walking and I just feel a little bit tired... no pain. I'm definitely getting closer to feeling normal! smile
  • Posted

That's great to hear Helen. Take Care! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.