Terrified

Posted , 3 users are following.

So about three months ago I was in Spain and on the final day of my holiday I wasn't sat in the dining room eating dinner in the hotel and all of a sudden I felt the  sudden urge to throw up. I didn't end up throwing up but for months since then, I've felt this weird feeling in my throat, like a tightness that makes me want to throw up. It's like nausea, but mostly in my throat. Since then, I've developed more weird symtoms. Soon after I came home I had a couple of fits of dry heaving. I've felt dizzy, had sharp pains in my head, fatigue, drowsiness, anxiety and a general feeling of weirdness? AS though I don't feel like myself and I get confused and can't concentrate the same as before. It's really ruining my life and doctors don't know what is wrong sad I'm going to America in three weeks and I don't want it to ruin my time there. Could I have a brain tumor? That's my biggest fear sad please help!! 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi charlotte06696

Have you had blood tests for your vitamn and mineral levels..low B12 and iron can present with the symptoms you describe...also if you are worried about a brain tumor ask your doc to refer you for a brain scan...best wishes..

• Posted

Hi! 

No my doctor hasn't tested me for such things, he's tested my liver and kidney functions and tested for viruses and stomach bacteria etc but has referred me to the hospital which is going to take forever to get an appointment so it's just a waiting game. I will mention that to my doctor! Thank you so much 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.