Terrified, AGAIN :(!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i have been gettint crazy symptoms. Every single day at somepoint my muscles twitch, every muscle can get a twitch. I feel weak, im exhausted, my skin is sensitive to touch. I dont really get sore heads but i can do after getting all stressed or worrying myself. I get a really uncomfortable sensation in my head and the only way i can describe it is like pressure building up in my head, feels like its going to explode, i then feel dizzy sometimes too and just really irritated and uneasy. Its taking its toll on me now and im terrified its something sinister!!! Ive been to the doctor, all bloods are normal, done the usual physical tests (focus in finger, muscles strength etc) and doesnt seem to find anything too alarming but is sending me to a neurologist to give me peace of mind. Does anyone else feel like this with anxiety? I am terrified!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also i only really get this head pressure feeling when i am a bit worried or if im just chilling out, left with my own thoughts but once i get it, it can last for ages, coming and going.

• Edited

I have all those symptoms and more. Brain fog, generalized weakness, noise sensitivity, dizziness, extreme fatigue, and more.

I've had a CT Scan, MRI, blood work, and been checked by numerous doctors and now recently a Neurologist as well and they said everything looks fine. I even mentioned my concerns with possibly having ALS, sCJD, or some sort of dementia to my Neurologist and he said that he's 100% certain I don't have ALS nor sCJD and that dementia is basically unheard of at my age (I'm 23M) and I'd probably be one of the youngest people in all of Canada to have dementia if I did.

I've basically explored nearly every possibility for diseases and looks like anxiety/depression is where everyone is suggesting I go to next.

So most likely you have either anxiety or lacking some sort of vitamin causing these symptoms. Don't stress about it.

• Edited

thank you so much for replying! The head pressure is horrible, its as if my brain is swelling. Are you on anything for anxiety? do you get nausea? I also get sensitive to noise, someone dropping something is very loud to me and noise starts to make me very agitated. I hope you feel better soon!!

• Edited

I'm not on anything for anxiety yet. I do often get nauseous and the noise sensitivity is very annoying, as it does seem to be aggravated by loud sudden sounds causing me to often jump. I hope you get better soon too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.