Terrified I have a brain tumor or anerysum

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the past week or so I've had all the symptoms of a brain tumor like a numb and weak arm/leg tingly fingers and toes. Now for 4-5 days I've had head pressure and I e felt off balance. It's intensified since tonight with the head pressure and it's rly scary. Fell asleep and woke up an hour later terrified of the pressure scared to not wake up. I don't know how to stop worrying and i know this isn't helping anything. I was even going to make an appointment to se met GO today but didn't bc I was starting to feel better.ive always had health anxiety since I was little and also OCD.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know this is easier said than done, but the more you worry about something, the more real it seems and so these feelings intensify. Try not to think about it, set other goals to focus on. If you feel that these feelings are affecting your everyday life then I reccomend seeking professional medical advice. Seeing a doctor was the hardest thing for me, it was a big first step but the best thing I have done to help with my anxiety. I also reccomend the app Head Space.
  • Posted

What is met GO?

You must get it checked out, but it's anxiety yet again, darling.

• Posted

I have every symptom as u.... Tingly hands and weak legs are two of the biggest symptoms of anxiety! Not everyone gets head pressure but you can get it. I have it and it pretty much is all day every day non stop. I know a couple other people on here that get it also. I've had a ct scan and it came back clear.... Take a shower and just let the water run on your head that makes me feel better smile

• Posted

Sorry guys it was supposed to say my GP as in general practitioner. Couldn't figure im out how to edit it. I fell asleep shortly after posting bc I was just exhausted but the head pressure is still unfortunately there but I guess it went away enough for me to sleep. I am making an appointment for the doctor tomorrow so I hope he can put my mind at ease. I would honestly like a CT scan or something so that I can rly know nothing is wrong bc my heads been constantly feeling like this for almost a week now rolleyes since last wed

• Posted

Made an appointment for 11 tomorrow morning. Really hoping to get some answers and maybe something to take

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.