Terrified im getting real ill now

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 20 yrs old. Started after april 19 when i got my hair done at salon, irritated my scalp causing small blisters my hair was burning now im experiencing odd head pressure when i try to relax ill feel small brain zaps in different areas of my head, feels like small ticks, and ear pressure. I am so nervous my temperature is going up, i feel hot my heart is racing. Body feels weird and jittery. Noticed a small rash on my arm which was itchy. Have not eaten all day or felt hungry. Just thirsty. I feel shaky and nervous. So convinced something is wrong, online doctor thinks nothing is wrong with me. Just anxiety. So weird as there are days i feel normal like on mothers day, pain seems to intensify when i think. Or i am alone (which is alot) i am so scared i wanna cry so badly

Can anyone help or have answers?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, are you on any medication at all?

• Posted

No i am not on any medications, at all. Never was.  I just feel weak. My ears feel full. And pressure that comes on and off. I havent eaten at all yesterday but an apple and drunk water and havent slept much at all. I am afraid to sleep as i think something bad will happen. I had to call off of work today because i feel like its becoming disabling its so terrifying and i am all alone. I keep thinking something is wrong with me although everyone says its just anxiety. My mind feels so numb and the feeling of worry rushes over me again and again. When sometimes i can feel normal it hits me whenever i focus on whatever it is. I used to cry even though i still do but my mind is so used to it that i just lay here in bed
    • Posted

Yeah sadly they are all symptoms of anxiety plus way more. See the thing is, they have to change the name from ANXIETY to like crippling neurological disease because that's basically what it does to us. It disables us with constant symptoms and worries. It's AWFUL. One thing it doesn't do thought is kill us. Instead it seems we just suffer a lifetime with this crap sad I mean unless you have been to a doctor and been diagnosed with a disease then sadly it's anxiety.

I have been tested for everything mostly FULL Blood work many times, vitamiuns minerals thyroid auto immune MRI heart tests literally everything out there. I have been to the ER I tested for lyme disease. Apart from abnormal brainwaves and a positive ana test which can mean auto immune (but now a days with this sick environment pretty everyone has or is going to have auto immune disease at some point) I have been crippled the last day with awful exhaustion that makes me literally feel like i'm dying and have a few days to live.. I am not exaggerating in anyway I feel I only have a few days... I have had this in the past sometimes it lasts sometimes it goes it's so random. This ''anxiety'' disorder has ruined my entire life. It is 100% a neurological/ physical disease. You have to find ways of dealing with the symptoms and know at least it doesn't kill you. It sucks. Try hot baths, lots of water. Try eating organic most you can. Stay away from any or all artificial fragrances like glade plug ins or any other fake smelling crap, Try to stay away from artificial stuff as much as you can. We live in a toxic environment. I sometimes lay in bed for HOURS upon waking because of that death feeling. it's not a mental feeling it's a physical feeling. if I didn't have all the physical symtoms I wouldn't have ANY anxiety. They need to change the name of  the disease. Anxiety sounds like you're feeling anxious. It's a JOKE

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.