Terrified of overdraft issue whilst currently without income?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys

i hope all is well.

i am a 27 year old guy and recently since i graduated and had part time jobs, have been quite down and have gotten into my overdraft at roughly £390!.

due to this i am terrified of what to do as i am currently applying for jobs but struggling and as the days go buy o see the debt is not reducing.

sometimes it makes me terrified of what to do and om loosing hope. please help with any advice u have, thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi I guess you are in the UK? If so have you applied for benefits to help? You need to claim JSA which is for those looking for work. To see more details look at the Govt. site on Gov.UK x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.