tescticles pain for 8 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello

i'm suffring from pain in my both tescticles esspecialy the right one with pain in my thighs

i went to the doctor several times i checked for infections after taking the anti biotics

and they helped for 2 weeks only then the pain comes back , sometimes i don't feel anything ..

now if it's chronic epididymitis how do i know ? cause the doctor think it's in my mind ..

and what's the solution !

thanks !!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have an ultrasound done, looking for some type of hernia. Especially a femoral hernia, if the pain radiates into your thigh.

Are your lymph nodes enlarged?

If it's an infection, your lymph nodes should be inflamed.

• Posted

hello , look i think the doctor which i went to , does not know much ,

i had unprotected sex with a prostitutes " biggest mistake in my life "

i told the doctor about that first he gave me anti biotic which helped for 2 week only then the pain is back .. 😕

now i'm having severe pain in my abdominal esspecialy down my belly button and it's constant for the past week with the pain in my tescticles which come and go thro the day , i always think that there is something wrong in my Immune system as i wake up with sore throat always and i'm not eating much i'm having some nausea and there is an enlarged lymph in the upper of my right thigh so is it femoral hernia ? or an infection which did not go away ?

or both ??

thank you for the reply you really helped me !

• Posted

Hi

If you have been working out in Gym, then check for Abductor Muscle inflammation. That too causes testicular pain

• Posted

i use to drive a bike only and i did not for 10 days and still ..

thanks for trying to help

• Posted

Doctors are now thinking that Lyme Disease is likely an STD.

L.D. is a bacteria. It usually comes with a co-infection of lymphatic filariasis.

Is it possible that the antibiotic helped with the LD, but the pain is from the threadworms?

Doctors can put a flashlight to your scrotum, and see any physical abnormalities.

You could probably do it yourself, for free.

If anything stays dark when you pass the light through, I'd bring it up to your PCP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.