Test

Posted , 3 users are following.

Here it is, Jack.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Is this the Crohn’s forum?

• Posted

Yes Albert, it is! Look along the top line, just under the adverts, and you'll see it. Sorry I called you Jack, not sure how that happened.

In answer to Paul75665, sorry if I confused you. Albert (aka Jack!) was having trouble breaking free of the IBS forum and finding the Crohn's board, so I gave him a helping hand.

• Posted

Albert - as a rider to my previous post, I'd suggest you start a new thread in the Crohn's forum to ask your questions, as I've already muddied the waters in this one.

Just scroll down to New Discussion (big pink button) and click. Any new discussions will then automatically come up under Crohn's.

• Posted

I think I did start a new discussion in the proper forum i just need to delete this one. I do appreciate everyones help!

• Posted

You don't actually need to delete this one - it won't do any harm. But if you do want to get rid of it just hit the "Report" button on any of the posts on this thread and explain to the moderator what happened. He'll then delete it if he thinks it's necessary.

And yes - you did finally get to post on the Crohn's forum. I checked your history and saw all your posts!

I hope you find the help you need.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.