Test result anxiety !!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all! I'm so anxious about a test that I'm going thru tomorrow ! It's a last thing that the doctor is asking to reassure for my heart ! I'm so strest ,,, hopefully is nothing serious 😬

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Think of it this way.. The results have already been seen by one of the doctors Or somebody, if there was anything major, they wouldn't make you wait. They would've called you right away if it was something dangerous. Just relax, be calm.. Try coloring or drawing or watching your favorite show.

• Posted

Yes I'm going thru anxiety atacks , mos concerning simptoms for me are chest pain sometime like tingling or havinnes , choking sensation , shortness of breathe feeling like fainting ! A lot of test done have been clear , the one that going to performs tomorrow is the last one that the cardiologist asked about ,,,, hope is everything g normal

• Posted

I have the same thing, they ordered an echo and holter.. Just be calm, realize that they're basically doing this probably just to calm your mind. Don't even let it bother you (i know it's hard, but just think by this time tomorrow you will probably be completely relieved)

• Posted

Im almost positive your tests will be normal. You are describing severe anxiety Its all over this forum. 
    • Posted

😕that's the tricky thing with anxiety , because if you explain to somebody the simptoms they can easily understand that's anxiety but in our concienc we are having an hard time to exept that we are phisically healthy and we need to work in the Gad

• Posted

Take a deep breath and I will bet you will be 100% fine. I had all the tests done and CT Scan and ENT and blood tests and I was healthy as can be, it was the Anxiety Beast and it takes over and your brain short circuits. Ask your DR to recommend a good psychiatrist and make an appointment ASAP. A psychiatrist can evalute you and give you the right Meds to help control the Anxiety, a therapist can help too but they cannot give you Meds. Good Luck and you will control this I know!!!

Joe

• Posted

I hope all comes back well.

Try not to worry too too much.

Just think to yourself.. there's no way you can know the results yet so you won't know the outcome. There is no point in stressing yourself out over something you 1.dont know the answer to and 2.cannot controll.

Just remember whatever the outcome we are here for you and I'm sure there will be a plan of action whatever the result may be.

• Posted

Thnx for replying ! The result came back normal as usual! It's a good thing to have some resurance but my simptoms are still here! It's just over helming going thru the same vicious circle , going back and fourth , for a lot of time 😕

• Posted

Yep, as I posted you willl be 100% fine! I take credit cards and bitcoins as payment!! LOL!! Great news for sure and we all went through the pain of being tested but now you know for sure so that part is done. Now go get some Mental advice and see a  psychiatrist and let them evaluate you and don't hold back anything from them, they need all the info OK. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.