Test results

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i have been feel terrible lately, i cant get out of bed, ive had my period a million times in the last two months and this resent one has lasted me three weeks. im feeling back pain constantly. i went to the doctor and now im scared... what does having absolute nRBC <0.01? what does all this meanimageimageimageimageimage

these are the picture of my results.... i am freaking out!!! help me please someone so i can sleep.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sadly the only person who can tell you what your blood test result is can be your GP no one on a peer to peer site will give you the answers you want.

Give your surgery a call and get someone to give you a quick run through of the results.

If their was anything really causing a red flag I'm sure they would have been in touch by now, try not to worry blood test are just a snap shot of what's going on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.