tested for H pylory Infection

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi everyone i have been having this stomach ache for long but at the end i went for Endoscopy test and was tested H pylori Infection positive though i was given some meds my problem is how long does it takes to healed, what else do i need to do to fight this   may be the kind of food i will be eaten (like a diet book) my daily acivties i do go to gym does this affect or increase H pyloti infection. I will be waiting to hear from you thanks

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kel,

Yes I too have been tested recently for H Pylori and found positive.   I have found a Mora Therapy Practioner who is treating me for it and giving me drops and also I am taking Mastic Gum which kills it.   After about 2 months now it is nearly all gone.  Also Coconut Oil is very good for killing it off.

• Posted

thanks so much for your response though when i went to the Doctor he prespribed TRIO Treatment Package :  for me that consist of Clarithromycin 500 mg film tablet, Lansoprazole 30 mg Micropellet Capsule and Amoxicillin 1000 mg Tablet. and also Gaviscon. My question is can i also take Mastic Gum and coconut oil does it affect it in anyway....

Thanks

• Posted

Triple therapy, a PPI and two antibiotcs would cure it in two weeks.
    • Posted

Hi Kel, Mastic Gum and Coconut Oil are very natural and some of us including me cannot tolerate Antibiotics or any drugs so have to go al la natural and it works without any side effects, it just takes a little longer. The Mora Therapy is magic also.
    • Posted

Antibiotics make me feel unwell too, particularly amoxicillin hich makes me vomit.
  • Posted

I am now free of H Pylotri after 2 months
  • Posted

What is this infection?
    • Posted

It's an infection that affects the lining of your stomach causing inflammation and sometimes ulcers. The bacteria that causes gastritis ( stomach inflammation) is called helicobacter pylori. The treatment is a course or more of two antibiotics and a ppi for 7/14 days.

• Posted

Chamomile tea before bed always helped me with the inflammation in stomach caused by h pylori. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.