TESTICLE DISCOMFORT for 4 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

so, I am a 24 year old male. For about 4 months now I've been having a dull discomfort in my testicles . The last time I was sexually active was right before the discomfort. I had only received oral unprotectedly & in the exact moment I was feeling weird. I think my mind was playing tricks with me. I went to the my GP 2 weeks later and got all the test done, everything came back negative. The only thing I was told was to eat better and exercise because my sugar count was a 5.6 I'm on the road to diabetes. So After that I countlessly went back to my GP were their saying I'm fine. I soon started being some what constipated and having lower ab aches but that went alway shortly. My back been hurting but that was normal for me because i used to do a lot of heavy lifting for work some years ago... I've been to the hospital , they ran test everything is negative. I saw a urologists they said it my testicles had bit of inflammation, they did a ultra sound everything came back fine. Around the time I was going to the dentist a lot and getting fill ins and felt like my tongue was turning yellowish or something I've went to a ENT they said everything seems fine. Months later I moved to Cali and since I've been out here I been to the Hospital twice, they ran test and did another ultra sound and everything is fine. I Just got a GP I've been there twice she ran test, checked my prostate and said/all the test came back fine, only thing is my sugar count came back a 5.9.

I'm really not sure what is going on and what to do about it because everyone(5+ Doctors) said I'm fine.

Can someone help? I've never discharged, peed blood, everything looks normal down there. I JUST WANT HELP, I am a very stressful person and this isnt helping.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Many of your symptoms are consistent with acute prostatitis. Have you been checked for that? Did you have a testicular ultrasound, with color doppler to see if you have any cysts and a varicocele or hydrocele? You might ask for a 14 day course of antibiotics to see if that helps which would then indicate an infection. Cephalexin or Amoxicilin are good ones but stay away from Cipro. Good luck. Howard

• Posted

HI BB I am the same age and the in the exact same situation. please update me on your situation and let me know if you still have pain or there is anything you have done to cure it? thanks man

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.