Testicle issue

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey,

I have a really embarrassing testicle problem that has haunted me my entire youth and still haven't plucked the courage to address it.

My right testicle is smaller and doesn't hang as freely as the other ... feels like the cord is still attached ... this is at it's worse when excited.

I think this would be referred to a retractile testicle, can be uncomfortable at times especially during interscourse. 

I'm 33 now and I think it's time I have this sorted, I'm just too embarrassed. 

If anyone has any experience with this situation then please comment ... surely they can fix this little issue. 

Regards 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi D, OK what if I tould you that you are just as normal as all guys, our left hangs down lower than the right, and the right kind of moves over a bit, si if your just like that normal guy you are unless your like me and wear a full package ring 24/7 this makes them hang like you say more perfect. OK now?

As for sex be the man and try lots of other positions get a book find a site as there are lots of them if you want I can PE you one.

• Posted

Hey How, 

I know what your saying but it's definitely not normal .... it's like when I'm erect my right testicle is literally stuck to the side of my **** ... while the left hangs 2-4 inches loosely.

And the right is constantly pulling up into the canal thing ... cash push back out tho - also feels like stuff is attached to my right and not my left like spermatic cord thing.

• Posted

Hi D, The problem is your now 33 and you have lived with this long as your doctor will say, Look just suck it up as its time to be the man and go see your doctor, but to get anything put right will mean having some kind of operation done, could you cope with that?

• Posted

Hey How,

That's what I mean maybe it is ... as for the operation it would depend how big of an op ... it small I would have it done yes 

• Posted

Hi D Well time to get to your doctor then, he may pass you to a urologist. OK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.